Grade 3: Speed Racer
This page is set up so that you can run ahead and use these tutorials for more independent study. In concert with the Google Classroom it is further meant to help you direct your own learning more independently.
- I have created a Race Car Sprite
- It can be driven around the screen
- I have created a boundary around the screen
- The Race Car Sprite is programmed to restart when it collides with the edge
- I have added a central obstacle
- The Race Car Sprite is programmed to restart when it collides with the central obstacle
- Create and program a RoboCar Racer
- Add to Scratch Studio
- Have Sprites bounce off of each other
- Add a finish line that adds speed to the other racer "robots"
- Add speech bubbles
- (Add Sounds?)
- Add a counter
- Add sounds
- Add other backdrops
- What can YOU think of?